GLB® Stabilized Chlorinating Granules are effective as a swimming pool water sanitation agent. It has 56% chlorine available and is fast dissolving with no scale forming minerals or insolubles. This totally soluble product will not cloud the water, is relatively pH neutral. No floaters or feeders are necessary with this product; it is simply applied over the pool water. Because this product is stabilized, it is longer lasting against the degradative effects of the sun's ultraviolet (UV) rays. Kill harmful bacteria growth in your pool with Stabilized Chlorinating Granules.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Reentry into treated swimming pool is prohibited above levels of 4 parts per million (ppm) available chlorine.
1. Adjust the pool water’s pH value to between 7.2 and 7.8 and the total alkalinity to between 80 and 150 ppm as determined by a suitable test kit.
2. Stabilize the pool water with 30 ppm of GLB® Stabilizer as directed on the container label.
3. Shock treat the pool water by using 9 ounces per 10,000 gallons of pool water. Before using the pool, be certain the chlorine level returns to 1.0 to 1.5 ppm.
4. Maintain a free available chlorine level of 1.0 to 1.5 ppm at all times. For each 10,000 gallons of pool water, add 2 and a half (2½) ounces of this product every other day (or 1 and a quarter (1¼) ounces daily) or more as needed to maintain the proper chlorine level.
5. Shock treat your pool at least twice monthly. During hot weather and peak bather loads, shock treat your pool weekly to prevent water cloudiness and algae growth.