GLB® Small 1" Tablets provide 90% available stabilized chlorine. These tablets can be used in floaters, feeders and skimmers.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Reentry into treated swimming pool is prohibited above levels of 4 parts per million (ppm) available chlorine.
FOR CONTINUOUS DAILY CHLORINATION: Before the first use of this product, be sure to take the following steps:
1. Adjust the pool water pH value to between 7.2 and 7.8 and total alkalinity to between 80 and 150 ppm as determined by a suitable test kit.
2. Stabilize pool water to at least 30 ppm with GLB® Stabilizer as directed on the container label. Thereafter regular use of this product for daily chlorination will provide any needed makeup stabilizer.
3. Shock treat the pool water with a GLB® shock to oxidize organic contaminates. Follow the label directions. Before using the pool, be certain the chlorine level returns to 1 -4 ppm.
4. Maintain a free available chlorine level of 1-4 ppm (as determined daily by a suitable test kit) at all times. By means of a feeder, float device, or skimmer dispenser, immerse one CHLORINATION STICK (or as many as may be necessary to maintain the proper chlorine level) for each 5,000 to 10,000 gallons of pool water. NEVER ADD THESE CHLORINATION STICKS DIRECTLY INTO THE SWIMMING POOL AS DISCOLORATION OF THE POOL LINER OR FINISH MAY OCCUR.
5. Shock treat your pool at least twice monthly (more often in sunbelt regions) during hot weather.