GLB® Stabilized Chlorinating Granules are effective as a swimming pool water sanitation agent. It has 56% chlorine available and is fast dissolving with no scale forming minerals or insolubles. This totally soluble product will not cloud the water, is relatively pH neutral, and has a long shelf life. No floaters or feeders are necessary with this product. Because this product is stabilized, it is longer lasting against the degradative effects of the sun's ultraviolet (UV) rays. Kill harmful bacteria growth in your pool with this product.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Reentry into treated swimming pool is prohibited above levels of 4 parts per million (ppm) available chlorine.
1. Adjust the pool water’s pH value to between 7.2 and 7.8 and the total alkalinity to between 80 and 150 ppm as determined by a suitable test kit.
2. Stabilize the pool water with 30 ppm of GLB® Stabilizer as directed on the container label.
3. Shock treat the pool water by using 9 ounces of this product for each 10,000 gallons of pool water. Before using the pool, be certain the chlorine level returns to 1.0 to 1.5 ppm.
4. Maintain a free available chlorine level of 1.0 to 1.5 ppm (as determined daily by a suitable test kit) at all times. For each 10,000 gallons of pool water, add 2 and a half (2½) ounces of this product every other day (or 1 and a quarter (1¼) ounces daily) or more as needed to maintain the proper chlorine level.
5. Shock treat your pool at least twice monthly.