Whether it’s a day trip into the field, or a multi-day hunting expedition, there is an Outfitter Series Canyon Cooler to fit your need. Designed for long-lasting ice retention and a snug fit in whatever your mode of transportation, an Outfitter Series cooler will take you wherever the road may lead. One-piece, rotomolded construction provides extreme toughness and durability. Constructed of food-grade, UV resistant kayak plastic, the award winning, streamlined design is both thoughtful and protective. Everything is 100% recessed and squared-off for tighter fit and truck friendly skid plates make for an easy load and unload. EZCAM latches (urethane construction for excellent sun resistance) do not stick out, Packs like a tool box, fits like a glove. Outstanding and unheard of Lifetime Warranty protects your investment for life, your Canyon Cooler will be the last cooler you’ll ever need. All Outfitter Series coolers come standard with tie-down points and are IGBC Bear Resistant (certification #3769) - strap it down and leave your truck in the wilderness with peace of mind. Grab a basket, or two, for easy organization, slip a bottle opener into the tie-down point for convenience, lock it to your truck bed or boat for security, or snap a custom seat cushion on for late nights around the campfire. With an Outfitter Series cooler by Canyon Coolers, you can literally take the road less traveled.
Features & Specifications:
- Ice Retention: 2-3 days
- Weight: 11lbs
- Skid plates
- Capacity: 22 quarts/20 liters
- Insulation: Front Wall – 1.6”, Back Wall – 1.44”, Side Walls – 1.0-1.75”, Lid – 1.0-1.375”
- Exterior Dimensions: 16.75x11.5x13.5
- Interior Dimensions: 12.5x7.5x12
- Insulation Material: HUNTX foam is extreme pressure injected for maximum ice retention.
- Construction: Rotomolded Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Baskets: none
- Rated 40hr blood/plasma compatible with appropriate packing
- Seal: AirTight Seal
- Lifetime Warranty