Natural Chemistry PhosFree Extra Strength quickly reduces high phosphate levels.
* Specifically designed for high level phosphate removal
* Easily maintains low levels of phosphates in even the largest volumes of water
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water. Algae must be treated prior to testing and treating phosphates. Chlorine must be under before testing for phosphates.
1. Clean or backwash filter. Make sure DE filters are properly cleaned and charged with DE before adding product.
2. For phosphate levels over , add 32 oz () per 10,000 gallons. DO NOT add more than 48 oz. (1.5 L) at a time.
3. Shake bottle well prior to application. With circulation pump running, add the recommended dose to skimmer.
4. Some clouding may occur. Run the pump and filter for 48 hours continuously without backwashing or cleaning the filter.
5. After 48 hours, vacuum to filter.
6. Backwash or clean filter.
7. Retest the phosphate level. Repeat steps 1-6 if necessary.
For DE & Cartridge Filters: Do not add more than 48 oz (1.5 L) at a time. If more than 48 oz (1.5 L) is needed to treat phosphate level, be sure to clean or backwash the filter between treatments.
Important: Retest water after each completed treatment. Repeat until phosphate level is below .