Natural Chemistry PhosFree is a perfect cost savings way to reduce phosphate levels in your pool. The added benefits include reducing sanitizer demand, maintaining low levels of phosphates, prevents scum lines, and surface oils. PhosFree reduces phosphates to near zero which will allow you to enjoy an algae free pool!
* No phosphate build-up
* Less vacuuming
* Reduced filter maintenance
* Less cleaning time means more pool enjoyment
* Enhances any sanitizer program
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water. Algae must be treated prior to testing and lowering phosphates. Chlorine must be under before testing phosphates.
1. Clean or backwash filter.
2. Determine appropriate dose. * See chart below.
3. Shake bottle well prior to application. With circulation pump running, add dose to skimmer.
4. Run filter for 48 hours continuously without backwashing or cleaning.
5. After 48 hours of filtering, clean/backwash filter. Retest phosphate levels, and if necessary, repeat steps 1-5.
Note: If DE filter pressure rises to above start-up pressure, turn pump off for 1 minute and then turn it back on. If pressure remains high, backwash or rinse for 30 seconds.
For DE & Cartridge Filters: Do not add more than 1.5 L (48 oz) at a time. If more than 1.5 L (48 oz) is needed to treat, be sure to clean or backwash the filter between treatments.
Dosage Chart; Dose per 10,000 gallons (38,000 L):
PhosFree Dosage 0.5 L or 16 oz or 32 oz 1.5 L or 48 oz