Natural Chemistry Pro Series Phos REMOVE is a professional strength phosphate remover. Reducing phosphate levels in swimming pools is easy with Pro Series Phos REMOVE. This is a lanthanum based formulate that is effective and efficient at removing phosphate and reducing your pool problems.
* Reduces high phosphate levels with limited turbidity
* Can be used as a maintenance product to keep phosphate levels near zero.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water. Algae must be treated prior to testing and treating phosphates. Chlorine must be under before testing for phosphates.
1. Backwash filter and maintain proper chemical levels.
2. With the circulation system operating, slowly add product directly to pool, skimmer, gutter or surge tank.
3. Vacuum if required
4. Backwash/ clean filter as necessary (or within 48 hours).
Note: Apply in accordance with your state and local pool regulations. Removing high phosphate levels may temporarily cause pool water cloudiness/turbidity. For high phosphate removal it is recommended to divide the initial dose into at least three separate applications to reduce the possibility of turbid or cloudy water.
RETEST PHOSPHATE LEVELS AFTER 48 HOURS. (Repeat as necessary).
Weekly add 1 oz per 6,000 gallons of pool water.